Friday, October 15, 2010

Reminder...

Tomorrow is the tag sale!!!! Bring your reusable bags & tons of cash!!! ; )
There is a changing room so you'll be able to try items on. With the wind that is expected for tomorrow I'm not sure if we'll be able to get the tent up...so please bare with me if the setup is not as impressive as the first. Hopefull the deals will make up for it, huh? There's a lot of great items for this sale- sorry for the lack of pics this time around. I've been a busy lady & taking pics has been on the back burner. There's a bunch of great sweaters from Anthro & a few pairs of Banana Republic wool pants in various sizes. I scored some great 7's and True Religion jeans...an awesome NWT black suede dress and some great new steve madden tall black boots.

Well, hopefully the weather will hold out for us & it will be another great sale!!!!

See you tomorrow!

-Amy

3 comments:

  1. hi there--i'm just wondering if you'll be doing any more sales. i've heard great things but have been out of town when you've held them . if there's a list, please add me :)

    thanks!
    G
    (jjgnarls AT gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just take a peek and I suddenly discovered your post. This tag sale sounds interesting. Hope I read it earlier. Anyway I will visit your site again to get ore updates. Big thanks.



    wholesale clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m learning new things in bundles as there happens to be a lot of unique stuff here. I hope it will continue to deliver nice information.
    FactoryExtreme

    ReplyDelete