Monday, August 30, 2010

The Beginning

I am a true bargain shopper...rarely ever buying anything for full price, whether it be clothing, furniture, household items, etc. I have decorated my home & filled my closets by buying second hand items off of Ebay & Craigslist and going to local Goodwills & tag sales. I've taken my love for thrifty shopping to a whole new level. I've decided to take my amazing deals and share them with others. I've got a nitch for finding designer clothing, shoes & bags in the ruff and will be passing the deals on to you! I will be having an amazing tent sale in September (TBA) that YOU CAN NOT MISS!

If you are in need of a wardrobe makeover, or just looking to add a few key designer pieces of clothing to your closet, than this is the sale to be at. Come get a whole new wardrobe of top notch designer clothing without breaking the bank.

Nothing will be priced over $40!!!! Name brand labels that I will be selling at this sale include: Theory, Juicy, Diane von Furstenberg, BCBG, Anthropologie, Tahari, Coach, Michael Kors, Free People, J Crew, Ben Sherman, and our specialty...JEANS!!!! I have True Religion/Seven/Blue Cult/Rock & Republic/Dylan & George/Citizens of Humanity/People's Liberation/Paige/LTB'S/Habitual, just to name a few!!!! And some are even new with tags! There will also be a $5 bargain table of clothing which are lower end brands like Gap, Ann Taylor, H&M, Forever 21, etc. You WILL walk away from this sale with a smile on your face & a bag full of bargains.

Want to keep up to date on Sweet Baby Jeans besides this blog? You can join us on Facebook! If you sign up as a member of Sweet Baby Jeans you can print out the page (with proof that you are a member) & bring it to the sale for $5 off a pair of jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment