Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ohhhhh Laaaadies.....

More pics of items I got for the next sale!!! Now listen, I don't know about you...but I hate fall & winter clothing. I hate the bulky sweaters...I hate having to wear socks...I am a summer girl at heart. And therefore, I don't buy a lot of fall/winter clothes...I tend to just layer ontop of my cute summer tops with a cardigan or wrap. So for that reason, I will continue to sell spring/summer clothing at this sale. I'm drawn to a great swing skirt or a super cute Anthro top....you can pair this stuff with tights & a sweater, can't you??? Well regardless, if you're wondering why I'm selling stuff that is out of season that is the #1 reason. And the 2nd reason- people do go on vacations to warm destinations & might want a new summer dress to rock or a great new pair of sandals. Right? I dunno....well, I do know I've found some amazing clothes for this sale...I hope you like what I've found! And please note, I am only posting a few pics of some of the newer stuff..I just dont' have the time or energy to take a pic of every single new item. This is just a side business for me to make some extra cash to buy some baby food & possibly a new Anthro shirt!!! : )

Seven for All Mankind


faux Louis Vuitton


Yanuk


Dana Buchman


Citizens of Humanity


Ann Taylor


NWT Lord & Taylor cashmere set


Sigrid Olsen


Vigross


Coccinelle (from Italy)


Odille/Anthropologie


Guidra/Anthropologie


Paige


UO/Anthropologie


Juicy


James


Ann Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment