Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cleaning Closets

This weekend I went through my closet & pulled out all the clothes I know I will never..ever...ever fit into again. *so sad* It looks so bare & empty now...I almost feel bad for it.
I should have taken pics before I plucked the crap out of it...I did think to take after pics though!
Guess how many pieces of clothing I took out- not counting all the jeans I had already taken out the week before....

63 pieces!!! And the majority of it was from Anthropologie. I'll be posting some pics of what I took out of my closet, so check back!

If you wear XS clothes & love Anthro...make sure you make it to the sale. Take my pretty clothes to a new home.

See all those empty clear pant hangers all the way to the right? Those used to hold all of my Anthro skirts. (Darn baby weight..I hate you!! LOL)








No comments:

Post a Comment