Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Light At The End Of The Tunnel...It's Somewhere Around Here...

I'm friggin exhausted! The last 2 mornings my 4 month old daughter has let out a little cry & then drifted right off to sleep. Well, that's good & all but then that leaves me laying in bed praying I'll fall back asleep. Yeah, doesn't happen. Cuz then I start thinking about stuff I have to do for this sale!!! You should see the bags under my eyes!!!! *poor me*

Well, anyways...here's some more pics of tag sale items that I took at 5:30am this morning.

New hats- $5 each!


Vintage wallet


Anthropologie/Level 99


Kate Spade


New Anthropologie & Banana Republic


Blue Cult


Random flats....don't even get me started on the heels & boots!!!!!


Seven for All Mankind


New Vera Bradley


Coach


New Banana Republic


Banana Republic (shearling & faux fur)

New Dylan & George

No comments:

Post a Comment