Monday, September 20, 2010

Success Is Sweet!

I did it! The first sale was a huge success! Everything worked out absolutely perfect. Weather was great. Set up was great. Customers were great. And...the profit was great! Thank you so much to everyone who came out in support & shopped their butts off. I think everyone had a good time & I'm hoping would come back again. I think I can squeeze one more sale in before the cool weather really hits us. I've got a handful of other people who want me to sell their stuff so there will be new inventory. Looks like I've got to stock up on more designer jeans since they were such a big hit!

I want to send out a public THANK YOU to my sister who busted her hiney to help me with this sale...my 2 nieces Kaelyn & Maddie and my mom, Lorraine who were a huge help during the sale & also to my sister in law Tracey who helped me with advertising, etc. Ok, and for brownie points let me thank my husband, John, for putting up with a chaotic mess these last few weeks and helping with setting up & cleaning up AND for watching the baby. I couldn't have done it without any of these people.


If you came to the sale and have any comments or suggestions, I would love some feedback! Leave a comment here or on Facebook at Sweet Baby Jeans.



Thanks again everyone!!!
-Amy G



See below at some pics I took during the sale.































Here I am with my working crew. Cheers to a great sale!!!!
Robyn, Maddie, Mom, me & Kaelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment