Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sneak Peek

Okay ladies, here's a sneak peek at some of the goodies I'll be selling at my tag sale on September 18th. Remember, everything you see here has either been consigned to sell, was once mine (I just had a baby 4 months ago & my butt is never going to fit back into some of my clothes...ergh), or I have bought at tag sales, Goodwill, or off Ebay. I am in no way affiliated with any of the brands I sell.
Did I mention everything at the sale will be less than $40?
$40 for True Religion jeans??!! Wha? Huh? Well, it's true.





















































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment